Heavy Rain Effects this home in Howell NJ
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Nashville basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
The flooding in this Howell home was caused by heavy rain runoff. Howell had received over several inches of rain that week and it overwhelmed the system.
We were onsite within an hour, to inspect the damage and to begin the water extraction process. In less than four days we had basement dry. We use advanced inspection and monitoring equipment to determine you’re your home’s structure is actually dry.
If water damage is not handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure not to mention the potential harmful health effects of mold. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- We have advanced inspection and extraction equipment
Have Questions? Call Us Today – We’re Here To Help - 732-431-4440