Mold Under The Wallpaper
This homeowner did not realize the mold which was under the wallpaper after he bought this house in Manalapan NJ. He called SERVPRO of Freehold in to remediate the house so that his pregnant wife and family could move in before the holidays.
Mold spores exist naturally throughout our entire environment and are often at levels which are not harmful to our health. Mold which is hidden in your home however, can increase to unsafe levels and cause health effects to those who reside in the structure. Once the customer in Manalapan started to remodel the home, he was so alarmed by his discovery he called SERVPRO of Freehold right away to remediate the mold growth.
Upon arriving on site, our expertly trained technicians removed the affected wallpaper, drywall and insulation from the home. After cleaning and sanitizing the remaining materials, special equipment was placed to remove any remaining contaminates from the air. The customer was very impressed and appreciative of the job our crew did to return the air in the home back to safe breathing levels.