Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Once a water loss causes damage to materials within a structure, left untreated, it can cause mold to form in as little as 48 hours. Wet materials which are not dried immediately can compound the damage caused to your home or business. In the event you have identified mold, it is imperative to have it mitigated quickly. Do not attempt to remove the mold by yourself as it could spread to unaffected areas. SERVPRO of Freehold has the advanced technology, equipment and expert knowledge necessary to handle successful remediation of mold. Rest assured, our professional team is on its way to help; no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Freehold.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (732) 431-4440
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Freehold for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Freehold has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Cream Ridge